BUNGALOW USER REGULATIONS
1. HOT WATER. You have a 100-liter hot water tank, so it is advisable to wait about 30 minutes after each shower to reheat the water that has been consumed. Permission can be requested at the reception to use the general showers of the campsite if needed.
2. NOISE. Due to the special conditions of the camping elements and/or wooden bungalows with weak acoustic insulation, it is necessary to be very strict in this respect to guarantee the well-being of all users. Please respect the neighbors. No parties are allowed. It is strictly forbidden to make annoying noises,including high pitched voices, singing, etc., to provoke altercations and in general any act that disturbs or inconveniences the other clients of the campsite. The person causing the incident will be informed that he/she must leave the establishment together with his/her companions, upon payment of the total amount of the reservation and without the right to any refund if he/she does not comply with the instructions of the Regulations established by the campsite, of which he/she is being informed at this moment. No radio and/or television or similar devices at high volume are allowed at any time of the day. Total silence must be maintained from 12:00 midnight until 7:00 am.
Minors may not be left unaccompanied at any time, always under adult supervision.
3. MALFUNCTION NOTIFICATION. If there is any problem with the hot water, electrical failure, or lack of any utensil or linen, please notify reception so that we can correct it as soon as possible.
4. TV REMOTE CONTROL. It is delivered at the reception desk, and will be returned at the same place upon departure.
5. CLEANING. There is no cleaning service during the stay. Please leave the bungalow in the best possible state of cleanliness to avoid the extra charge for more complicated cleaning tasks that require extra time.
6. TOWELS AND BED LINEN. Bed linen is only to be used for the beds in the accommodation. Towels and towels will be changed only once a week of stay, upon request at the front desk (unless there is a mishap that requires the change). Towels are exclusively for body and hair drying. It is not allowed to use it for the swimming pool. Any other use contrary to the aforementioned, which would cause deterioration to them, will be charged to your account.
ENTRANCE: From 3:00 p.m. onwards. and before 9:30 p.m. of the day of expected arrival.
OUTPUT. The stay in the bungalow ends at 11:00 a.m., regardless of the time of arrival. The departure implies the right not to use any of the facilities of the campsite, therefore you will not be able to stay using them.
8. NO. OCCUPANTS. At no time can more people be accommodated in the bungalow than the number of places that have been established and accepted in writing in your reservation.
9. VISITS. Visits are prohibited.
10. SMOKING. No smoking inside the bungalow. Charges may be generated if smoking is detected inside.
11. ANIMALS. No pets of any kind are allowed in the bungalows, under any circumstances, in any of the rooms, not even if they are left in their own vehicles. If an animal is found to be in possession upon arrival, entry will not be allowed. If the possession of an animal is detected during the stay, all the occupants of the bungalow will be expelled at the same time, and charges may be made for possible damage or thorough cleaning of the facilities. With the exception of guide dogs duly accredited and having previously notified in writing to the establishment when making the reservation.
12. SAFETY. For safety reasons and due to the limitations of the facilities, it is expressly forbidden to install any type of electrical appliances, air conditioning, heating or similar devices other than those provided by the establishment itself.
13. WARRANTY. A deposit of 60 euros in cash or by credit card will be required upon arrival at the establishment, in addition to the payment of the total stay in the bungalow. This deposit will be returned in full if at the end of your stay in these facilities, it is verified that everything is in the same conditions in which it was found upon arrival. and the rules of the regulations have been respected. In case of leaving the accommodation in very bad conditions in terms of cleanliness, the amount of the extra cleaning could also be deducted from the deposit.
It is also reported that it may be required during the booking process and / or upon arrival at the establishment, a credit card that the establishment may verify, to cover possible extra charges for loss and / or damage to furniture, household goods and linens, or in case of leaving the accommodation in very bad condition and extra cleaning is required. This card will also serve as a guarantee of payment of products that have been contracted in advance and of the reservation of the stay in case of changes, cancellation or no-show at the establishment according to the following conditions GENERAL CANCELLATION POLICY FOR RESERVATIONS (not applicable to non-refundable rates whose conditions will be sent in writing on a personalized basis:
- If the reservation is cancelled or modified up to 15 days before the date of arrival, no charge will be made.
- If the reservation is cancelled or modified between 15 and 7 days prior to the date of arrival, the establishment will not refund the deposit received.
- If the reservation is cancelled or modified late (between 7 days prior to arrival and the date of arrival) or in case of no-show, the establishment will charge the full amount of the stay. If it is not possible to collect the amounts, the reservation will be understood as cancelled by the client.
The card will not be charged until the reservation becomes non-refundable. If the charge is not possible, the reservation will be automatically cancelled.
IMPORTANT: The property may PREAUTHORIZE at any time the outstanding amounts of the total reservation on the card provided by the customer to ensure that sufficient funds are available. If it is not possible to pre-authorize these amounts, the reservation may be cancelled without any possible claim.
Any change or cancellation must be requested in writing and must in any case be approved by the establishment. Any cancellation, regardless of how far in advance it is made, will generate a charge of 20 € as a processing fee.
In view of the special circumstances due to the pandemic, it is recommended that a travel cancellation insurance policy be taken out to cover possible expenses in the event of having to cancel a reservation outside the established deadlines, since infection by the disease will not be grounds for cancellation without charge.. Here you will find examples from different insurance companies; some of them include COVID 19 cancellation (we have nothing to do with these companies) https://www.iatiseguros.com/seguros-viaje/33803/iati-anulacion-premium/ https://www.allianz-assistance.es/calcular-seguro-viaje/?groupID=Cancellation https://www.allianz-assistance.es/seguro-de-viaje/ocio.html
14. VEHICLES. The price of each bungalow includes parking for one vehicle only next to each accommodation. Additional vehicles must be requested and paid for upon arrival. From 12 p.m. to 7 a.m. the gates are closed for vehicles and the circulation of vehicles inside the campsite is prohibited. If you arrive later than that time, you must leave your vehicle outside the establishment and walk quietly to the bungalow.
15. SITUATION. For organizational reasons we cannot guarantee the occupancy of a specific accommodation. We try to satisfy as much as possible the requests of our clients but without guaranteeing it (as it can be the case of requesting several adjoining accommodations).
16. OWNERSHIP OF RESERVES. Reservations are not transferable to third parties. The same person who makes the reservation will be the only person who can receive the keys to the accommodation and make use of the reservation.
17. GROUPS. Special conditions and supplements may apply to bookings for more than 6 people (even if the rest of the bookings come from another channel). You will be duly informed in writing of the applicable conditions prior to the free cancellation date, so that you can cancel without charge if you are not interested.
18. MEANS OF PAYMENT. CARDS. If a card whose holder is not the same as the cardholder of the reservation is used to pay for a reservation, you must inform the establishment in writing, as you will need authorization from the cardholder. The establishment will provide you with written instructions on how to proceed, and reserves the right to refuse this type of reservation. In any case the establishment rejects any responsibility in case of suspicion of fraudulent use of card.
19. POOLS. They are public but arranged with the campsite so that during the period of operation are offered free of charge to customers staying at the campsite. The day of departure foreseen in each reservation will not be able to make use of them since the opening time coincides with the departure time of the accommodation. Therefore, if you wish to make use of these facilities on that day, you may purchase a ticket to access the site by paying the stipulated fee. The approximate opening dates are from June 24 to the beginning of September, without being able to guarantee the exact closing date, which may vary depending on weather conditions.
20. BARBECUES. They are only allowed in the season established by law (from October 15 to June 1) but it is forbidden to do them on the ground, or near any tree or object susceptible to catch fire. They cannot be made even in unrestricted season if environmental conditions make it inadvisable (e.g. wind).
21. AIR CONDITIONER. It is forbidden to leave the air conditioning/air conditioner running in the absence of people. For safety reasons, it is mandatory to leave the device switched off when leaving the accommodation.
PRICES. They will be those that appear in writing on your reservation confirmation. They may be different on different websites or contain occasional discounts. The same room may have a different price depending on the offer obtained (e.g. non-refundable, early booking, last minute offers…). If a reservation is accepted with a specific discount, it does not imply any commitment on the part of the company to maintain it in the event that the reservation is modified or cancelled and you wish to rebook.
GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE CAMPING SITE CAMPING CUSTOMERS
ADMISSION AND CHECK-IN The management of the establishment may expel from it those who intend to access or remain in it for purposes other than peaceful use, as well as users who violate the contents of these Regulations, requesting the assistance of law enforcement officers for this purpose. (Art. 11 1.a of Decree 164/2003 on Campsites of the Andalusian Tourism Law 12/1999). Regardless of the time spent at the establishment, the Company may require customers to pay, at any time, for services already rendered.
VISITS Not admitted in general. During the low season (NEVER IN SUMMER), visits may be allowed for a maximum stay of 1 hour and will be received on the terrace or in the bar area. All visits will be notified by the client at the reception desk upon arrival and must be accepted or not by the Management. The Management may require the delivery of a document proving their identity, which will be collected at their departure. The client requesting the visit shall be responsible to the establishment for the visitor. Visits will not be allowed at any time after 9:00 p.m. at night.
PRICES They will be those shown at Reception or in any case those that have been accepted in writing in case of a previous reservation.
Any discount or bonus for the season or duration of the camping will be optional on the part of the company and in no case will it imply a commitment of its maintenance in time or in front of third parties. A camping day ends at 12:00 no on on the day following your arrival, regardless of the time of arrival. If you leave later than that time, you will have to pay an extra day’s pay. The payment of the plot includes 1 car + 1 tent, or 1 car + 1 caravan, or 1 motorhome (PROVIDED THAT EVERYTHING IS IN THE SAME PLOT).If another vehicle and/or another tent is introduced, regardless of their size, it will have to be paid separately when installed in the same plot, but if another plot is occupied, a new plot will have to be paid for. None of the items included in the price can be substituted for any other item. Even if any of the elements included in the price are left out or not installed, the price of the plot will not decrease. In the Official Price lists, there may be a section called “Minimum Plot”, which indicates that a plot, regardless of the amount of the items on it, must pay at least that daily amount. Each camper must occupy only the plot assigned to him/her. Occupying a plot other than the one assigned to you will entitle the Management to the collection of another plot. If the client plans to leave the campsite and leave the tent, caravan or vehicle at the campsite, he/she must inform the Reception Office, which may accept the absence under the conditions agreed upon, or force the client to leave the campsite with all his/her belongings. In any case, leave the electrical connection disconnected. Those who intend to depart before the opening time of the Reception Office must settle their account the day before. The campsite may require payment for stays already enjoyed after 4 days of stay in the establishment.
ENTRANCE HOURS The timetable on the day of entry to the plots will be from 12.00 noon onwards. in the morning until 9.30 pm. of the night. If you plan to arrive later than that time, you must give notice to reception and it will have to be authorized by the Management of the Establishment. Under no circumstances may access to the campsite after midnight. with vehicle or to set up tents or similar.
DEPARTURE SCHEDULE In general, it will always be before 12:00 noon. morning of the scheduled day of departure.
SITUATION. For organizational reasons, we cannot guarantee the occupancy of one or more plots in particular. We try to satisfy our customers’ requests as much as possible, but we do not guarantee it.
NOISES. Due to the special conditions of the camping elements and/or wooden bungalows with weak acoustic insulation, it is necessary to be very strict in this respect to guarantee the well-being of all users. Please respect the neighbors. No parties are allowed. It is strictly forbidden to make annoying noises, provoke altercations and in general any act that disturbs or disturbs the other customers of the campsite, including the high tone of voice. The person causing the incident will be informed that he/she must leave the establishment together with his/her companions, upon payment of the total amount of the reservation and without the right to any refund if he/she does not comply with the instructions of the Regulations established by the campsite, of which he/she is being informed at this moment. No radio and/or television or similar devices at high volume are allowed at any time of the day. Total silence must be maintained from 12:00 midnight until 7:00 am.
PROHIBITIONS Installing fences, fences or awnings on the plots, as well as any other element for which prior authorization has not been obtained. Perform any kind of acts that may damage or harm the property, hygiene or appearance of the campsite. It is not allowed to wash dishes, clothes or other objects in pillars or fountains. The sites prepared for this purpose should be used. It is not allowed to wash cars or caravans inside the campsite. It is forbidden to step on the gardens, as well as to cross through the hedges separating the plots. In case of non-payment or abandonment, the Camping Management may move the camping elements to a new location outside the camping area without the security conditions offered in the campsite, in order to leave the pitch free and clear. It is forbidden to enter the swimming pool premises outside the operating hours or outside the opening months of the pool. It is forbidden to leave air conditioners or heaters running in the absence of people in a caravan / motorhome / tent or similar.
BARBECUES. They are only allowed in the season established by law (from October 15 to June 1) but it is forbidden to do them on the ground, or near any tree or object susceptible to catch fire. They cannot be made even in unrestricted season if environmental conditions make it inadvisable (e.g. wind).
LOCATION OF TENTS, VEHICLES, CARAVANS AND SIMILAR IN CAMPING. The management will authorize at all times the plot to be occupied, assigning it directly, or giving a choice of location depending on the season; in any case, the chosen location must be notified prior to installation on the plot and must be approved by the Management. Changes of location must be authorized by Management.
VEHICLES Inside the campsite, vehicles will limit their speed to 10 Km. /hour (Art. 21.4.a). It is not allowed to use the acoustic and alarm signals of the vehicles. Vehicles must be parked within the assigned lot. Customers may not park in areas that hinder the circulation and access of vehicles and people. Bungalow guests are entitled to park only one vehicle within the plot assigned to each bungalow. If you bring more than one vehicle per bungalow, you will have to leave it outside the campsite facilities. The campsite gate closes at 24.00 hours. From that time on, no vehicle may enter or leave the campsite until 7:00 a.m. in the morning.
PETS (Only allowed in camping) Animals that pose a danger or cause a nuisance to campers will not be allowed to enter and/or remain in the campsite. Animals are strictly forbidden in all places where food is sold, as well as in toilets, swimming pools and bungalows. The owner of the animal is responsible both civilly and financially for all damages that the animal may cause to people, things and facilities. The animal must remain tied up at all times, never alone, and guarded within the plot assigned to it by its owner, who is responsible for any disturbance it may cause, as well as for cleaning up its droppings. The owner of the animal may not leave the establishment leaving the animal alone at any time.
ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS The electrical connection is 5 amps, and will be paid for each day of stay at the campsite. You are only entitled to use a single socket. If a second socket is required, it must be requested at the reception desk. The consumption shall not exceed in any case, the maximum power granted of 6 amperes, so it is forbidden the connection of electrical appliances that together exceed such contracted power, as well as the manipulation of the installation for such purpose. It is strictly forbidden to leave air conditioners/air conditioning units and heaters in general in the absence of people. Outdoor private lighting should be turned off at 24:00 hours.
CHILDREN: At all times must be under the supervision of an adult, who will be directly responsible for their actions. At no time may they access the pool without being accompanied by an adult.. Prohibited from using toilets, sinks or laundry rooms as a play area. They must use the play area set up for this purpose in the playground. Parents shall at all times be responsible for the actions of their children and shall be in charge of their supervision.
OBLIGATIONS OF CAMPERS Accept these Rules of Procedure. If you have any music, radio or television sets, please keep them at an appropriate volume, so that they do not disturb the neighbors. It is not allowed to play loud music at any time of the day. It is not allowed to make noises that are annoying to other customers, either with machines or with high pitched voices at any time of the day. The hours of REST (2:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.) will be especially respected. There will be TOTAL SILENCE from 24.00 p.m. to 7.00 a.m.
The Camping Company is not responsible for theft, theft or damage of any kind that may be victims of campers and their belongings. Nor will the Company be liable for damages caused by fires caused by campers or their belongings, atmospheric incidents or any other cause beyond the Company’s control. Respect plants, trees and facilities with the good use of them. To observe the elementary rules of coexistence, morality, decency and order.
Communicate cases of fever or contagious disease of which they are aware to the Camping Management.
Leaving the Camp once the agreed time has expired, unless it is extended by mutual agreement between the Company and the client.
Collect garbage and waste of all kinds in plastic bags, which will be deposited, closed, in the containers that the Company distributes for this purpose inside the campsite.
Leave the part of the land on which the tent or caravan has been installed, or the bungalow, in the same condition in which it was found.
Please notify us of any breakage or malfunction detected in the facilities as soon as it is detected so that we can proceed to repair or replace it, not to leave.
POOLS. They are public but arranged with the campsite. They are offered free of charge to our guests*. On the day of departure, it is not possible to make use of the reservation after 12:00 noon. morning. If you wish to use these facilities on the day of departure later than 12:00 noon. can purchase a ticket to access the site by paying the stipulated fee. The approximate opening dates are from June 24 to the beginning of September, without being able to guarantee the exact closing date, which may vary depending on weather conditions.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR RESERVATION OF PLOTS:
- If cancelled or modified up to 7 days prior to arrival date, no fee will be charged.
- If the reservation is cancelled or modified between 7 and 3 days before the date of arrival, the establishment will charge the amount of the first night.
- If the reservation is cancelled or modified after the deadline (between 3 days before and the date of arrival) or no-show, the establishment will not refund the deposit required for the confirmation of the reservation (40 euros) or the equivalent of the amount of the first night if the amount exceeds 40 euros.
- In high season, once you have made a reservation, you will be obliged to pay for it in full, so we recommend that if you are not sure of the length of your stay, book for a shorter period of time and once here, if you wish, request an extension of your stay.
Any change or cancellation must be requested in writing and must in any case be approved by the establishment.
INFORMATION CONCERNING COVID19 :
By submitting the reservation request, the client accepts the conditions and MAKES A RESPONSIBLE DECLARATION that neither he/she nor any of his/her companions suffer any symptoms compatible with COVID19 before entering the establishment. He also states that he has not had close contact in the last 14 days with people infected with COVID19. If you develop symptoms during your stay, you must leave the establishment immediately and go home, from where you will notify the health authorities so that they can indicate how to proceed.
- In accordance with the PANDEMIA, the Regional Government of Andalusia establishes preventive measures applicable in each municipality that vary according to the COVID 19 data. A website has been made available to the public where the applicable measures can be consulted in real time through an interactive map that allows to know, with just one click, the Covid-19 alert level in which all the municipalities of Andalusia are located and the protection measures to be complied with by typing the name of the municipality for which you want to know the data. https://www.mapacovid.es/
- The customer is responsible at all times for knowing and complying with the measures established by the competent authorities.
- In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) this lodging is applying ADDITIONAL SANITARY AND SAFETY MEASURES at this time, which could influence the delay in the delivery of the lodging to be in optimal conditions.
- Food and beverage services at this lodging may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Because of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this lodge is taking measures to ensure the safety of guests and staff.
- Take your temperature before traveling to the facility. Remember that in case of any symptoms compatible with COVID-19, it would be mandatory to leave the establishment to avoid infecting other customers and staff.
- Avoid greeting with physical contact, including shaking hands, both with staff and other customers.
- Dispose of any personal hygiene waste (especially tissues) immediately in the waste garbage cans or containers, preferably in a closed bag, NEVER on the ground or outside the garbage cans.
- Wash hands thoroughly and often, especially after sneezing, coughing or touching potentially contaminated surfaces, following WHO recommendations.
- Use the hydroalcoholic solution dispensers that you will find in different areas of the campsite.
- Respect the safety distance of 2 meters and avoid crowds.
- We recommend the use of appropriate footwear for showers.
- In the toilet modules (reserved exclusively for those who do not have their own toilet/shower in their accommodation unit), for the use of toilets, sinks, showers and urinals, wait your turn keeping the safety distance and do not remain inside them while they are occupied. Respect the signs.
- Respect at all times the indications of the campsite staff, as well as the informative signage with anti-Covid19 measures.
- All persons entering the campsite must identify themselves by means of an ID card or passport, including children.
- No visits are allowed to the hosted clients.
- The capacity of the campsite may be limited with respect to its usual capacity depending on the pandemic situation and always following the indications of the health authorities.
This is a very quiet campsite, so if your intention is to stay in a noisy and/or noisy place, please refrain from staying here, as this is probably not the most appropriate place for you to enjoy a stay to your liking.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ANY OF THESE RULES WILL ENTITLE THE CAMING MANAGEMENT TO EXPEL THE CAMPER FROM THE CAMING WITH ALL HIS/HER BELONGINGS, UPON PAYMENT OF THE AMOUNTS DUE.
THROUGHOUT THE NIGHT YOU HAVE A GUARD AT THE RECEPTION DESK AT YOUR DISPOSAL TO REPORT ANY PROBLEM OR INCIDENT DETECTED, AS WELL AS ANY POSSIBLE INCONVENIENCE CAUSED BY OTHER CAMPERS.